Diamond Realty Brokers is a full service real estate business brokerage licensed throughout the southeast. Diamond Realty Brokers is one of the few minority & women owned real estate firms that has serviced the industry for over a decade. We have a unique position in the real estate industry where our full service experience in residential, commercial, management & consulting, provides in-depth real estate data to our clients based on market analysis & studies using strategic methods of practice.
Diamond Realty Brokers has CONSULTED & MANAGED over 4100 Real Property Assets totaling nearly $300 Million from Multi Family, Senior Housing, LIHTC Properties, Single Family Corporate Portfolios, REITS & Commercial Real Estate.
Diamond Realty Brokers consulting services enables companies & families to make better buying, selling or management decisions for real estate, retail, franchise, hotels, restaurants, land, religious facilities, office & management of the facilities.
Real Estate Consulting Services
- Market & Feasibility Studies
- Enhanced Comparable Market Analysis
- Demographic & Economic Studies
- Commercial Trade Analysis
- Land Acquisition & Disposition
- Multi Family Housing Acquisition
- Residential Market Analysis
- Broker Price Opinion
- Commercial Business Analysis
- Investment Acquisition Analysis
- Highest & Best Use
- Investigations for Due Diligence
- Asset Assessment
- Site Selection
- Business Assessment
- Investment Review
- Commercial Business Analysis
- Commercial Business Risk Analysis
- Commercial Business Best Practices
- Crisis Management
- Business Liability Assessment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk Management for REIT’s
Compliance & Brokerage Consulting
- Directs practices to ensure that licensed brokerage is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements in various licensed states.
- Advise & Consult licensed brokerages on Policies, Procedures and Standards of Practice administratively & ethically directed through the license law for the acquisition, leasing & management of properties.
- Assist with and respond to third party audits and inspections from regulatory agencies including the real estate commission in various licensed states.
- Monitors and reviews all license law regulatory releases provided by state and federal regulatory agencies and interpret the information to create Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain annual continuing education & annual renewals for the licensed FIRM in various states & validate ongoing license law compliance changes/updates with local & state codes & regulations.
- Sponsors the licenses of each onsite staff employee & responsible for the actions of the licensees. However, states which require on-site staff to be licensed & directed under a licensed brokerage firm, must direct staff to get licensed.
- Affiliation Agreement for Licensees provided.
- May serve as Qualifying Broker, Broker of Record or Broker in Charge as mandated by state regulatory requirements.
- Brokerage Management fee % of Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record, Broker in Charge or Qualifying Broker. Monthly fee minimum required for management companies with less than 500 assets.
- Real Estate Investment Trust consulting (REIT) for asset management.
Diamond Realty Brokers
Atlanta Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors