Diamond Realty Brokers has CONSULTED & MANAGED over 4100 Real Property Assets totaling nearly $300 Million from Multi Family, Senior Housing, LIHTC Properties, Single Family Corporate Portfolios, REITS & Commercial Real Estate.
COMPLIANCE | REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Directs practices to ensure that licensed brokerage is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements in various states GA, NC, TN & SC.
- Advise & Consult licensed brokerages on Policies, Procedures and Standards of Practice administratively & ethically directed through the license law for the acquisition, leasing & management of properties.
- Assist with and respond to third party audits and inspections from regulatory agencies including the real estate commission in various licensed states.
- Monitors and reviews all license law regulatory releases provided by state and federal regulatory agencies and interpret the information to create Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain annual continuing education & annual renewals for the licensed FIRM in various states & validate ongoing license law compliance changes/updates with local & state codes & regulations.
- Sponsors the licenses of each onsite staff employee & responsible for the actions of the licensees. However, states which require on-site staff to be licensed & directed under a licensed brokerage firm, must direct staff to get licensed.
- Affiliation Agreement for Licensees provided.
- May serve as Qualifying Broker, Broker of Record or Broker in Charge as mandated by state regulatory requirements.
- Brokerage Management fee % of Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record, Broker in Charge or Qualifying Broker. Monthly fee minimum required for management companies with less than 500 assets.
- Real Estate Consulting – Paperless Transaction Management, Sales & Leasing Marketing Plan, Web Marketing, PM License Law Advisors upon request.
Tenant Screening & Procurement:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Check
- Prior Evictions Check
- Negotiating lease terms, Lease contract provided & prepared
- Owner Deposit Procurement provided, Owner holds security deposit
- A la Carte extras – Move In/Move Out Inspection, Rental History, Income & Employment verification
- Tenant Procurement Fee: One month’s rent
- Properties are advertised on MLS & popular affiliates through Listhub.com
- Virtual Tour provided for staged properties
- Rental Leases are executed online
- Rental Applications are screened & taken online
- Owners are paid online
- Owner Financial Reports, Invoices & Receipts provided
- Schedule Maintenance, Repairs, Tenant Management & additional resources
- A la Carte extras – Tenant eviction assistance through Attorney affiliates
- Includes Leasing Management as described above
- Renewal fee (when tenant remains longer than 12 months): 50% of one month’s rent
- % Brokerage Management fee of the Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record compliance. See Real Estate Management above for details.
REO ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- Quality BPO’s
- CMA’s with details comparable properties
- Premier Print & Online Marketing
- Supervision of third party vendors & contractors
- Contract negotiation
- Highest & Best coordination
- Market & Feasibility Studies
- Enhanced Comparable Market Analysis
- Demographic & Economic Studies
- Commercial Trade Analysis
- Land Acquisition & Disposition
- Multi Family Housing Acquisition
- Broker Price Opinion
- Commercial Business Analysis
- Investment Acquisition Analysis
- Highest & Best Use
Disclosure – Information shall not be used as real estate advice unless you are a client of Diamond Realty Brokers. Information subject to change based on rules, regulations & state laws specific to the location of the property. The Broker, Angel Knight is licensed in multiple states where other terms & conditions may be applicable.
Atlanta Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors