Diamond Realty Brokers has CONSULTED & MANAGED over 4100 Real Property Assets totaling nearly $300 Million from Multi Family, Senior Housing, LIHTC Properties, Single Family Corporate Portfolios, REITS & Commercial Real Estate.
COMPLIANCE | REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Directs practices to ensure that licensed brokerage is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements in various states GA, NC, TN & SC.
- Advise & Consult licensed brokerages on Policies, Procedures and Standards of Practice administratively & ethically directed through the license law for the acquisition, leasing & management of properties.
- Assist with and respond to third party audits and inspections from regulatory agencies including the real estate commission in various licensed states.
- Monitors and reviews all license law regulatory releases provided by state and federal regulatory agencies and interpret the information to create Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain annual continuing education & annual renewals for the licensed FIRM in various states & validate ongoing license law compliance changes/updates with local & state codes & regulations.
- Sponsors the licenses of each onsite staff employee & responsible for the actions of the licensees. However, states which require on-site staff to be licensed & directed under a licensed brokerage firm, must direct staff to get licensed.
- Affiliation Agreement for Licensees provided.
- May serve as Qualifying Broker, Broker of Record or Broker in Charge as mandated by state regulatory requirements.
- Brokerage Management fee % of Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record, Broker in Charge or Qualifying Broker. Monthly fee minimum required for management companies with less than 500 assets.
- Real Estate Consulting – Paperless Transaction Management, Sales & Leasing Marketing Plan, Web Marketing, PM License Law Advisors upon request.
Tenant Screening & Procurement:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Check
- Prior Evictions Check
- Negotiating lease terms, Lease contract provided & prepared
- Owner Deposit Procurement provided
- A la Carte extras – Move In/Move Out Inspection, Rental History, Income & Employment verification
- Tenant Procurement Fee: One month’s rent
- Properties are advertised on MLS & popular affiliates through Listhub.com
- Virtual Tour provided for staged properties
- Rental Leases are executed online
- Rental Applications are screened & taken online
- Renewal fee (when tenant remains longer than 12 months): 50% of one month’s rent
- % Brokerage Management fee of the Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record compliance. See Real Estate Management above for details.
Owner Contract & Application Review: Leasing Listing, Single Family Leasing Management,
Multi Family Management Agreement, Commercial Management Agreement, Services to be Performed, Customer Acknowledgement,
SHORT TERM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
REO ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- Quality BPO’s
- CMA’s with details comparable properties
- Premier Print & Online Marketing
- Supervision of third party vendors & contractors
- Contract negotiation
- Highest & Best coordination
REAL ESTATE CONSULTING
- Market & Feasibility Studies
- Enhanced Comparable Market Analysis
- Demographic & Economic Studies
- Commercial Trade Analysis
- Land Acquisition & Disposition
- Multi Family Housing Acquisition
- Broker Price Opinion
- Commercial Business Analysis
- Investment Acquisition Analysis
- Highest & Best Use
Disclosure – Information shall not be used as real estate advice unless you are a client of Diamond Realty Brokers. Information subject to change based on rules, regulations & state laws specific to the location of the property. The Broker, Angel Knight is licensed in multiple states where other terms & conditions may be applicable. ALL Rental Application fees are Non Refundable for any reason.
Diamond Realty Brokers
Tenant Rental Application
NOTE: Incomplete applications are automatically denied. Applications without a drivers license on file, a 30 day check stub from your current employer or prior year Tax Return if self employed & prior landlord references are automatically denied without further notice. Applications without your employer’s HR contact phone number for employment verification are automatically denied without further notice. You can upload these documents during the online application. Do not apply if your credit is locked. You need to unlock it before making application. Please allow up to 7 business days for review after you have completed the application & provided all requested documents. If your not contacted within 7 business days of a complete application, another applicant has been accepted. All application fees are non refundable for any reason.
Atlanta Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors, Greater Nashville Association of Realtors, Tennessee Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors