Atlanta Listing Agent
Diamond Realty Brokers is an Atlanta Listing Agency licensed in multiple states (GA, FL, TN, SC & NC) as a full service Residential & Commercial Agency. Angel Knight is an Atlanta Listing Agent & Broker/Founder of Diamond Realty Brokers. Customers with unique commercial & management needs can work with one Real Estate Agency for multiple services.
Atlanta Listing Agency
Listing Your Home or Commercial Property
Diamond Realty Brokers has unique marketing strategies that we share with our clients. Not to mention, we are found through strategic locations online to attract your target buyer. We are strong marketers & we’ll prove it!
Listings are also syndicated to Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, AJCHomeFinder & hundreds of other internet listing hubs. Click here to see a few of our national & international network partners that we can use to get your property SOLD!
Not to mention, we have a number of real estate websites that have a proven track record of our online marketing utilizing Google, Yahoo & Bing Search Engine Optimization to get your property SOLD.
1. Diamond Realty Brokers has been a reputable Real Estate Agency for over a DECADE. The Broker, Angel Knight has sold real estate for almost 15 years. Angel Knight has been trusted by many Certified New Home Builders to list hundreds of their homes or Multi Million Dollar portfolios. If you are interested in selling your home with Diamond Realty Brokers, book an appointment & find out Why You Should List with Diamond Realty Brokers & receive a FREE Home Warranty that is transferrable to the buyer that purchases your home.
2. A Comparative Market Analysis is the first step to a successful sales strategy. We can provide information on similar properties sold in your area as well as the number of days the home was on the market & other specifics to ensure a professional analysis. Pricing your property correctly is key whether selling or short selling.
3. Register on our website for daily updates any time a listing in your area changes its selling strategy. For example, a price reduction or a status changing from under contract to sold or back on the market. This will provide an effective way to negotiate the sale of your property.
4. Our lender network can provide a lender consultation to qualify & pre screen your potential buyers. Your buyers can benefit with our lender partnerships with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Prospect Mortgage, Academy Mortgage, Southeast Mortgage, Navy Federal Credit Union & more.
5. We provide consultations throughout the closing process in Title Insurance, Home Inspections, Escrow Management, Disclosure Guidelines, Relocation Management and more. If you are short selling, the process requires additional contract management due to more contracts & guidelines from your mortgage company. We negotiate, manage & consult with you & your mortgage company throughout the short sale process.